Elrod Machine & Manufacturing Inc
Acquired by Servo Products Co.
34940 Lakeland Blvd
Eastlake, OH 44095
440-942-9999 Ph. 440-942-9100 Fax
E Mail email@example.com
CNC Mills, CNC Retrofit Kits and Retrofit Hardware
|Dwayne Elrod Webmaster
Atrump BM560T CNC Bed Mill
Elrod Machine awarded NEW PATENT!
"Elrod Rigid Tapping Adapter"
View Videos Below
Starting on Feb. 11th all CENTROID MPU11 based CNC control systems will be using Windows 7 as the operating system, the Linux OS will no longer be offered or supported for MPU11 based systems.
Many of the good reasons for using Linux as a CNC control operating
system have now been eliminated by Windows 7 and modern faster/better PC
hardware. It has now also reached the the point in which Windows 7 offers
advantages over the Linux as a CNC control OS. The menu structure and the
look and feel of the CENTROID CNC software remains the same.
Some of the advantages of the Windows 7 OS are as follows:
1. Motherboard support (wide variety of MB's work with Win7)
3. USB Drive Support
4. Accessory driver support
5. Remote Desktop Functionality
6. Easy Networking
7. Windows File Saving, user familiarity
8. Num Locks turning off between screens
9. Nedit problems, now use any editor that runs on windows.
You can now use EditNC the serious CNC progammer's editor on your Control!
10. CENTROID can concentrate on developing software for one operating system.